– In conjunction with Williamsport’s First Friday events, Rep. Jeff Wheeland (R-Lycoming) is offering extended office hours on the first Friday of the month for the next three months and is encouraging area residents to stop by to talk with him about state or local issues and concerns.
The office, located at 349 Pine St., Suite 1, in Williamsport
, will be open until 6:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 7; Friday, Oct. 5; and Friday, Nov. 2.
“This is a great opportunity for us to talk one-on-one about the issues that matter most to the people of Lycoming County and the 83rd Legislative District,” Wheeland said. “I’ll be available to share information about what’s happening in state government, answer questions and listen to concerns so that we can all work together for the betterment of our communities and the Commonwealth.”
Wheeland’s office is typically open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and can be reached by phone at 570-321-1270. Services available at the office include:
- Assistance with PennDOT paperwork, such as driver’s license applications and renewals; vehicle registration applications and renewals; lost cards; changes/corrections; special registration plates and vanity plates; and applications for disability placards.
- Information and applications for state programs, such as Property Tax/Rent Rebate, PACE/PACENET prescription drug assistance and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Birth and death certificates.
- Information about legislation.
- Assistance resolving matters related to state agencies, such as Veterans Affairs, Human Services, Labor and Industry, Insurance, Environmental Protection, and Conservation and Natural Resources.
Residents may also contact Wheeland through his website, RepWheeland.com
, at Facebook.com/RepWheeland
or by email at JWheeland@pahousgop.com
Representative Jeff C. Wheeland
83rd Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Raymond Smith